Corporate work life comes with its dark and bright sides. Deadlines, back pains, competition, growing waste line, long hours etc is the harsh reality. Along with the perks even the stress increases, and if you cant live up to all this you fall down from the corporate ladder (if not thrown down already). Yoga deals with the whole person and balances all aspects of the human being. It affect’s one’s health, emotional well-being, frame of mind, clarity of thinking etc. It appeals because there are no barriers to Yoga, it crosses age, sex, creed etc. There are different types of yoga suited to different personalities The Practicality of Yoga and the ease with which you adapt to it makes Yoga one of the best preventive/curative aspects of our stressful corporate life.
Benefits of Workplace Yoga:
- Increased strength and flexibility
- Good Posture and good muscle tone
- Increased vitality and balance of energy
- Sense of well being, calmness, centeredness
- Improved blood circulation
- Increase awareness of the beauty of life in all its forms
- Lowered blood pressure
- Improved respiration
- Improved concentration
- Improved Focus
What can one expect at a Yoga class?
- Tapping into the spiritual, intuitive and creative potential
- Exercises (postures) to develop the body, bringing it the balance of strength and flexibility. Bringing the body’s energy level into- balance
- Concentration exercises that bring clarity and calmness to the mind
- Breathing exercises that will help respiration problems and bring emotional stability
- Relaxation exercises that encourage one to experience release and rejuvenation
Our Yoga Services:
- Yoga classes
- Yoga seminars and workshops
- Yoga weekends
- Yoga retreats
Customized Programmes For Example:
- Lack of space – Yoga training can be imparted at the workstation.
- Specific requirement – Yoga Training to deal with Stress, to deal with Back Problems and to target weight loss, etc.
- Time constraint – 30 mins Yoga in lunch break